Saturday, January 24, 2009

On the road again...

Stage one of our road trip is done, as Sarah and I have been in Asheboro (re: NOT Asheville) N. Carolina for the past few days. Today we leave for Charlotte to see a college friend of Sarah's, then tomorrow we leave again, this time headed for Asheville (re: NOT Asheboro). It's a 10 day excursion across North Carolina to visit friends, but it doesn't stop there.

On Wednesday, we leave Asheville for Snellville, GA, to visit Sarah's sister for a few days before ending our road trip back in Mentone, AL, for another round of awesomeness at Nature's Classroom. Even better than that, we finally get to see Diddy! YAY!

That's all for now I guess, but don't worry, I'll be back soon with more in the way posting awesomeness.

~D

"There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness."
~Kung Fu Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment